If you are interested to manage your property via short term lease, please fill the below form:
1. Signing Property Management Agreement between Zenith and the Landlord.
2. The Landlord has to provide a Power of Attorney of Lease to Zenith's representative to manage it on his behalf.
3. The Landlord has to Connect all utilities under his/her name to allow the tenants to utilize them by free of charges.
4. The apartment should be in good conditions for premises and furnishes. the tenants should not be disturbed time to time for maintenance.
5. The apartment should be fully furnished as the list which Zenith will request from the Landlord.
6. The Landlord has to pay his/her service charge to related developers so Zenith team enable to get permission from them to do maintenance, renovation and viewing the premises to clients.
7. The landlord has to provide his/her Account Bank details so Zenith will be able to remit the rental income to the account.